Monday, September 24, 2012

Crazy Pills


The physio gave me exercises, she told me that the best time to do them was after exercise because the muscles would be warmed up and responsive, I take my walk at lunch time, therefore I have to do my physio exercises at work.

More than more woman at work told me I was 'brave' for doing my exercises where people could see me, that they would never have dared, and then went on to explain how they were now permanently crippled.
IT WAS SO F#@&ING DEPRESSING!
You were so scared of looking a little silly in front of people who probably don't give two short shits about you that you let yourself end up with permanent injuries?
Why didn't you do the physio exercises when you were at home?
Oh, you didn't have time because you were taking care of your partner and/or children?
WHY DIDN'T YOU MAKE TIME!?

So depressing.

No comments:

Post a Comment