Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Well What Do You Know?


I probably wouldn't be quite this cool.
Once I'd established I wasn't being punked I would probably get rather emotional about the fact someone had been murdered, though I would leave myself some leeway to either be sad for a life cut short or get with the righteous anger if the victim turned out to be a terrible bastard.
Until the reality settled in though - possibly days later, I process events slowly - I'd be all logic and mild interest.

"Huh, guess I'd better call the police. There goes the rest of the day I expect. Better not touch anything. I wonder if I should take photos with my phone to preserve evidence just in case someone else turns up and wrecks the scene. But if I do that will they confiscate my phone as evidence? Because that would be shitty."

No comments:

Post a Comment